Re: RE [IP] FW: Cozmo Infusion Sets

I have to disagree with Len about MM.  They were very generous about sending
FREE samples....OVERNIGHT...so that my son could try the different lengths
when we were switching sets.  And we are on a Disetronic pump but they still
did not have any trouble with servicing us.  And we have never been charged
for any shipping for the samples or replacements.

mom to Joshua

sorry Len.........