[IP] FW: Cozmo Infusion Sets

It appears that I will be getting a Cozmo pump soon and have some
questions on infusion sets.  From my research it appears that each pump
company have their own branded version of both a 90 degree or Angled
insertion set.  For example MM has Quickset and Silhouette, while
Disetronic has Ultraflex and Tender.  From the Cozmo chat the other
night, I see they have set called Essential, I believe it is a 90 degree
set, but have not seen or read anything about it.  Has anyone had first
hand experience with this set?  Also I would assume that one would have
to try one of each type ( 90 degree or angled) to determine which one is
right for you.  How does one do that, can you get a sample of each from
the pump company when you get your pump?, I would hate to purchase a
box and find that I hated them, plus don't you have to have a
prescription from your doctor for the type of set you use?

Lee - Seattle