Re: [IP] Re: free BD Logic Meter for Paradigm Pumpers?

I called MM and asked them about this.  I was told that everyone who has a
pump would get a free BD meter with 50 test strips included.  Then after a
minute she said that she was sorry to lead me wrong but they could not send
anything out because my insurance which at this time is medicade would not
allow them to send me anything.

So it does depend on your insurance and what their policies are.