[IP] Animas and Minimed Sofsets

>>>My only problem is that the small plastic winged piece that is right at
the top of the is pinching me in the sides when I wear my pump on my waist
band. >>>

I was under the very strong impression we were not to use sites near the
naval nor on the waistband. (~_^)

Dialyzing since 7/8/02
picture of the World's Youngest Pumper)

The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are
evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it. -- Albert