[IP] Animas and Minimed Sofsets

Hi All;
I just switched over to the Animas pump but because I like and have
plenty of sofset infusion sets I have stay with them.
My only problem is that the small plastic winged piece that is right at
the top of the is pinching me in the sides when I wear my pump on my
waist band. I was thinking that there is something that is made of soft
plastic foam that could placed around the top. It will be worth a trip
to home depot. Has any one else solved this problem?
Gail Donohue