[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #178

I just read the article that said 5 people have died
of a heart attack that had recently received the
smallpox vaccine. This might be premature in asking
but I was wondering how everyone felt about whether
you would want to get the vaccine.  I believe you can
get it at the last minute which is probably what I
would do but was wondering how others with diabetes
felt.  I do not have a heart condition except for
mitral value prolapse but have a family history of it.
Type 1  Diagnosed at 47 years old.  Pumping with
Paradigm since Aug 2002

Do you Yahoo!?