[IP] re: trigger fingers

"Obtaining lower Bgs, my trigger finger went away, has not returned."

I have had surgery on many of my fingers for trigger fingers. The surgeries
have all been very successful with minimal recoup time.  I tried steroid
injections but it had no effect.  My A1C's have run in the 6.1-6.9 range for a
long time so, in my case keeping my sugars "under control" did not effect the
trigger fingers.  YMMV with this as with all things.  serena dx'd '76, pumping
since '89