RE: [IP] test scores when low

I can see where you don't want to give her the impression that she can let
her diabetes "take the rap" for a bad test score on one hand, but on the
other, she DID have a low and it most likely DID change the work that she
could accomplish.

If it were me, I think I would talk to the teacher and see what they think
about retesting. If the test isn't going to effect her grade that much than
I wouldn't make a big fuss, however, I would discuss some snack options for
future tests so that this isn't a continuing problem that could effect her
grades in the future. We teachers make adaptations all the time for our
students who need it I don't see this as being any different than seating a
child who has visual problems closer to the board or limiting test questions
for a student who has attention span difficulties.

Good luck,