Re: [IP] New BD meter from MM

> I hope that they get approval soon to let the meter and pump talk.
> That sounds like it will be great.

Just curious:  what will change when they get "approval"?  What will have to
be replaced, the pump, or the meter, if it doesn't work yet?  Or is there a
magic switch somewhere (or a set of programming commands, possibly?) that
can be flipped to start the two products communicating once the FDA grants
its approval?

Seriously, I'm afraid that sounded smart-alecky, and I didn't intend it that
way.  I just didn't know this hadn't been approved yet, and it got me to
wondering about how that will work.

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990