[IP] Re: Paradigm problems

 <<Do I care? Yes. It worries me that this piece of electronics that I am
dependent on can potentially fail.>>

Robert -

 As the Animas rep., a pumper himself, pointed out to me . . . "you're giving
him 3 shots per day now . . .". Your & my son's life, is not dependent upon the
pump. It's dependent upon insulin. We give Joshua 3 shots a day. IF a pump
fails, we can give him shots. We do that now.

 I'm not afraid of a pump failing, we test 7 + times per day & a pump-failure
will send us back to shots, but is not life-threatening. That is unless you
don't test.

Shelley

--
western Massachusetts