[IP] high vs. low

 <I just WONDER how much BETTER I could have done if I had been feeling "good"
everyday? When I think of how I would like to do things "over," that is one of
the things I would do - not to be a better diabetic, of course, but to see what
I could accomplish - moon? harvard? rocket science???? hmmmmmm >>

Sara, smarty pants -

 HA! And so you understand my anal fixation with my son's diabetes! I don't want
to manage his health, I want him to excel. I don't understand his feelings when
"low" but because of his dramatic personality change - "nice, level-heady happy"
kid to "head-spinning, fire-breathing demon", I can imagine that low feels like

I don't want to "manage" his diabetes. I want a cure, like NOW!

 Shelley, (whose uncle - the staunch democrat, just called me, his niece "smarty

western Massachusetts