re [IP] pump and extreme weather

-- ive not pumped, in anything approaching extreme weather,
but i thought ive read, that temperatures, approaching that of a hot tub,
can adversely affect insulin ??

it might have even been, in the pumps literature.

len phila pa.dxdm 1956 pmp 10/10/02 (is this great, or what ?)
Most of what I have learned has been taught to me by others.
I guess that means I have to teach others what I have learned
Lately It Occurs To Me
What A Long Strange Trip Its Been
(R. Hunter)