[IP] Re: free BD Logic Meter for Paradigm Pumpers?

>Am I the only one who has yet to receive even a letter about the meter
>from MM?? I keep hearing about it on this list but I haven't gotten
>anything yet? Just wondering.

I haven't gotten a meter (or a letter) yet either.  I got my Paradigm on
4/15/02 (wow, I've been a pumper for almost a year now -- amazing!).  I've
also been wondering if maybe it's just for the newer Paradigms that have
updated software.  I hope not because I'd like to try the meter!