[IP] Quicksets

 I find it interesting how many people are having problems with the Quicksets. I
use them as well have awful reactions to them (with the 9mm and the 6mm) and
I've tried endless things and nothing seems to work. I have an appointment with
my endo soon and have rashes everywhere so hopefully we can work out something.
:)
Jacqueline Hall

Chaos, panic and disorder. My work here is done