[IP] Quicksets

 I find it interesting how many people are having problems with the Quicksets. I
use them as well have awful reactions to them (with the 9mm and the 6mm) and
I've tried endless things and nothing seems to work. I have an appointment with
my endo soon and have rashes everywhere so hopefully we can work out something.
Jacqueline Hall

Chaos, panic and disorder. My work here is done

Do you Yahoo!?