From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of len
Sent: Saturday, March 29, 2003 8:27 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Getting a Pump

 >One of the other pump
 >companies' employees told me that he thought the Cozmo looked like a

-- at one of those convention events, i mentioned to mm, how
important, TO ME, the backup pump from disetronic was...
there only response was "well sure, it a disetronic,,, youd need it".

sure... like what else did i expect them to say.

btw, the first on in my hip, has been the only one on my hip

len phila pa. dxdm 1956 pmp 10/10/02