Re: [IP] PDA/glucometer

What is a PDA/glucometer I have never heard of it

--  a PDA is a  (Personal Digital Assistant). A pilot, a windows ce, etc.
im not sure, other then the freestyle tracker, who else makes an"all in one

you can check it out, at :

len phila pa.dxdm 1956 pmp 10/10/02 (is this great, or what ?)
Most of what I have learned has been taught to me by others.
I guess that means I have to teach others what I have learned
Lately It Occurs To Me
What A Long Strange Trip Its Been
(R. Hunter)