[IP] Re:test scores when low -- and high

  Yes, Tom, you can have problems with a high -- the morning I was
taking my French Literature final in my first semester of college and
had, probably for the first time in my life, forgotten my shot, I ended
up just turning in my unfinished paper and leaving because it had been
a really, really big deal to get permission to go out to the bathroom
that first time! Yes, I got a D, and no, I never brought it up with the
professor -- this was 1962, and we just wouldn't have in those days,
right, guys?  However, in elementary school, my early morning highs
many times resulted in vomiting, and, while I don't actually remember
getting out of any tests that way, I expect I would have been allowed
to <gr.>.  Neither condition was conducive to concentrating on a test
<gr.>.  Nor would be that overwhelming sleepiness that I seem to
remember getting with some highs.

Linda Z