Re: [IP] Re: free BD Logic Meter for Paradigm Pumpers?

 I just received a letter from MM about two weeks
before hand,saying they were going to send me a
complimentery meter.(and then the meter,two weeks
later)I don't even get my supplies directly from
them,the only business dealings I've had is for the
initial purchase + repairs.My guess is that all the
paradigm pumpers at least will eventually get one.I
don't know,maybe they made a mistake in sending me
one!haven't any of you other non paradigm users gotten
one? -Heidi
--- Karl Forehand Jr <email @ redacted>