[IP] New BD meter from MM

Our MM rep told us Tuesday that the new meters were going to be given to
all Paradigm users, but that they were only giving them to people whose
insurance was pre-approved to pay for the strips at first. She said they
figured what good was the meter if you couldn't buy the strips. It is my
uinderstanding though that eventually all MM Paradigm users would get
them. I hope that they get approval soon to let the meter and pump talk.
That sounds like it will be great.

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com