Re: [IP] Getting a Pump

> -- at one of those convention events, i mentioned to mm, how
> important, TO ME, the backup pump from disetronic was...
> there only response was "well sure, it a disetronic,,, youd need it".

I suppose this is suggesting that the required technical inspection is a
failure of the pump.  I have always found this to be a cheap shot,
especially since Disetronic pumps are not known for a high failure rate.

It seems to me that the only time a pump company could EVER raise this
charge would be if their pumps NEVER fail.  I don't know of any company that
can make such a claim.

The second pump should be looked at as an ADVANTAGE, not a disadvantage.  It
is only seen as a disadvantage when you work for another company, or you are
a sheep willing to believe anything another company's employee tells you.

I am disgusted any time a sales rep from one company takes cheap shots at
another company's product, but this particular one strikes me as the
cheapest shot of all.

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990