Re: [IP] test scores when low

Yes, by all means expect the teacher to make-up the test. Your daughter
has a medical condition that can't be perfectly controlled. She is
entitled, legally and ethically, to have exceptions based on her blood

If she is in a public school, you are entitled to a 504 which will
protect her with appropriate accommodations. Several of us on this list
have 504's in place to ensure our children's rights in school. If you
want to know more, just ask.

Your daughter needs you to be her advocate. Don't ever feel bad about
jumping in when she needs you too.