[IP] Rapid C sets? & how to wear on arm

I was given a couple of Rapid D sets to try, and I found the disconnect
portion very annoying.  I see on the European Disetronic site that
there is such a thing as a Rapid C, which disconnects like a
tender/silhouette, at the site.  Is anyone getting that set in the US?

Also, I am trying to wear the Rapids in my arm.  Anyone have any tips
on what to do with the tubing?

Linda Z