[IP] Paradigm problems

I had 2 E21 alarms and called MM right when I had the 1st alarm.  The
2nd one I had, it followed with a Power Off message, I changed the
battery, reprogrammed everything and my BG's were OK all day.  I
thought I had better call and inform MM of this problem.  I was told
that a "new" pump would be arriving on Thursday (this happening on a
Tureday) and that I would have to return my "defective" pump.  They
made it sound like I had no choice in the matter.  Well, I guess I am
glad I mailed them back my original pump as I have had no problems
with the "new" pump.  This one does have the version 2.0 and I think
my 1st one had version 1.7.  Not sure what the difference is but as
long as it works I am a happy girl!

I've had 3 of those alarms and ther are NO BIG DEAL!!!! This is a
safty feature that MM put in that pump