Re: [IP] UltraSmart

There may have been more posts about this, but I had my wisdom teeth pulled
earlier this week, and missed most of the week's posts (couldn't deal with
wading through 600 email messages). I had posted early on about my
dis-satisfaction with Lifescan's release of the UltraSmart before the
release of the software. The software's now out, and I really like the
analysis it does. It seems to have most of the graphs I like, and logs that
my perinatoligst and endo will probably like. I haven't explored all aspects
of the software, but I like what I've seen. Although I like it, I'm still
not happy with companies that promise features, but release the product
without the promised features ... give me a conservative date up front, and
I'm happy if you deliver early, but will never be a satisfied customer if
you deliver late. I'm hoping the new paradigm features coming out will come
close to the estimated dates I've heard, but based on past experience, not
holding my breath. Am I impatient? Probably. But I prefer to think of it as
holding companies to their own promises. =) YMMV

Over-all, I love the meter, and am working to train myself to log stuff in
it - doing better so far than I ever did on paper when a doctor wasn't
looking over my sholder.

Type 1 8 years, pumping 10 months with Buzz the MM Paradigm.