[IP] Chat: "What Support Should You Expect from Your Pump Company and Do They Deliver", hosted by Animas Corp

The Animas chat for April will be held Tuesday, April 1st at 9pm EST
in the Guest Room.

This month's topic will be "What Support Should You Expect from Your
Pump Company and Do They Deliver?".  The guest speakers will be Betsy
Norsworthy, Manager of Pump Support and Maura Emery, Clinical Manager
and Pump Support Rep, both of Animas Corp.  This should prove to be a
most interesting chat, and certainly pertinent to all Pumpers, not
just those on an Animas pump.

To join the chat, simply point your browser to
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml and select "Guest" from the
pull-down menu of chat rooms (where it asks you to select a chat
room).  You will then need to type in your username and password when
prompted. Your username is the email address that you subscribed to
the list with and your password is "pumper" (without the quotes).  If
you are having problems accessing the chat, email
help@insulin-pumpers.org and we will help you access the chat.

If you are unable to attend the chat and you are interested in the
topic, you may access a transcript of the chat the following day.
Simply go to the same page, and click on Chat Transcripts, and then
scroll down until you find guest-2003-04-01.html and then click on it.

We look forward to seeing everyone at Tuesday's chat!

        Insulin-Pumpers.Org - The Original and Always The Best
           Diabetes and Insulin Pump Chat on the Internet!

Pump Huuggss!!

Steve & Jem
email @ redacted
Type II- 1981, Insulin dependant - 1993, Pumping (MiniMed 508) - 7/01
"As we brushed past each other, you favored me with a smile.
It's okay if we never meet again. I'm lucky you were here just for a while!"