[IP] now This is a Hero

  I thought this was nice. His thoughts on diabetes were thoughtful and well
written. Often times I can't help but feel slightly resentful (I know this is so
wrong) of those late diagnosis diabetic athletes who have had diabetes for about
 minutes and want to teach us all about "how easy it is if you just get off your
butt". Some times I wonder if they will still think it is easy in ten years. But
I really liked what this guy wrote, he acknowledged that diabetes is a challenge
 every one, but really inspires hope that it can be over come. I hope he has