[IP] List member Chris Jones

IP Listers,

Just want you to know that Chris Jones - one of our
funniest list members (that we're still waiting for a
photo of him with his pump-holding bra) - is
recovering from carotid artery surgery and is finally
home (as of yesterday)!

Around the early part of March he suddenly was
experiencing the loss of full use of his right hand
and some strange speech patterns.  After ruling out a
stroke, his physicians *finally* discovered he had
some significant blockages in his carotid artery &
took him to the OR immediately.

I'm sure he'd appreciate any and all good wishes from
his friends here!

-gail in denver

Do you Yahoo!?