Re: [IP] Re:Best Year To Develop Diabetis

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, let me see what is the best year(other than NEVER) to be
diagnosed in.....
I think now and in the future are the best years, I truly believe that
children diagnosed now WILL see the cure. So, I think that hte best year to
be diagnosed would be............2025...............maybe then would be good
lol
Tami in Tucson
(not trying to offend anyone, just trying to be funny here ;))