[IP] Pregnant...pumping...and worried

Be patient with me this is my "first" post so I am not sure I am doing
everything right.  I am about 6 weeks pregnant and this is my second
child (1st was a cake walk) but I cannot seem to keep my BS under
control and this is supposed to be easy the 1st trimester.  My main
worry is does anyone know the with high BS in the 1st few weeks of
pregnancy...and if those risks are lowered if you get your BS back to
normal within a few hours?  Thanks for any help!