Re: [IP] Do you use alcohol and i.v. prep?

 Mini med recommened to me that I don't use an alcohol wipe because my skin is
sensitive to too much alcohol so I've always just used the IV prep which has
alcohol in it anyway. I'd say skip the alcohol wipe.

Jacqueline Hall
MM508 pumping since July 2002

 ..........I am wondering if we can just kip the alcohol? It would be nice to
eliminate an unnecessary step for our ur year-old.

Mom of Z (dxd at 13 months of age) and Mom of Mitchell, too.

Chaos, panic and disorder. My work here is done

Do you Yahoo!?