Re: [IP] Getting a Pump

 >One of the other pump
 >companies' employees told me that he thought the Cozmo looked like a "toy".

-- at one of those convention events, i mentioned to mm, how
important, TO ME, the backup pump from disetronic was...
there only response was "well sure, it a disetronic,,, youd need it".

sure... like what else did i expect them to say.

btw, the first on in my hip, has been the only one on my hip

len phila pa. dxdm 1956 pmp 10/10/02