[IP] Day 4 of our ongoing pumping experiense

Just thought I would bring everyone up to date. Friday was a MUCH better
day. Had only 2 readings above 200 and one of those was at 2 hours after
breakfast. The other was at bedtime, 4 hours after supper, so that could
be because of the lowered evening basals. Lowest was a 61 before
breakfast. Went to visit our daughter at college and take her car back to
her. Shopped for a couple of hours at the mall. Did the first complete
site and res. change. All went pretty well. Thanks to everyone for all
the encouragement and support.
Bill and Ute