[IP] Day 4 of our ongoing pumping experiense

Just thought I would bring everyone up to date. Friday was a MUCH better
day. Had only 2 readings above 200 and one of those was at 2 hours after
breakfast. The other was at bedtime, 4 hours after supper, so that could
be because of the lowered evening basals. Lowest was a 61 before
breakfast. Went to visit our daughter at college and take her car back to
her. Shopped for a couple of hours at the mall. Did the first complete
site and res. change. All went pretty well. Thanks to everyone for all
the encouragement and support.
Bill and Ute

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com