Re: [IP] Re: Update on our pumping experiences - 507c square waves

> I note how much has been given, the stop it, bolus what is needed
> immediately, then reprogram the remainder of the square.

Call me lazy, but I found that to be too much a hassle for my liking.  The
beeps every half hour catch my attention, and then I think, "Oh, yeah, I
know what *that's* for."  So, I use the temporary basal.

I don't suppose it really matters which way we do it, as long as we get the
additional insulin one way or another.

Kristen
dxd 1985, pumping since 1990