Re: [IP] Getting a Pump

 << >And quite frankly I think it is the neatest, least medical looking device
ont he
market today!<  >>

Kristen -

 I know that you didn't say this, but as a side comment: One of the other pump
companies' employees told me that he thought the Cozmo looked like a "toy". That
kind of put me off. I thought, "Don't 'dis'" (as my daughter would have said 3
years ago) "the competition, tell me the benefits of your pump."

western Massachusetts