Re: [IP] UltraSmart

I have had mine since the 10th and I happen to love it.  I have wanted a
machine that will allow me to keep track of everything and be able to track
highs and lows and their causes easier.  I hate to write things down but
entering into a machine I can do. (I know, I can be weird sometimes :) ).
I felt it was worth the cost and it even has a $20 rebate and a $30 trade-in
for a meter of a different brand or the One Touch Profile the Ultra is not
eligible for the trade in.