Re: [IP] Paradigm problems

>      Hi, Ryan, Bill in Az here. Sorry you had those "E_21" alarms with
> pump. I've had 3 of those alarms and ther are NO BIG DEAL!!!!  <snip>

> As I have found, "If you can't program your VCR, then the pump
> might not be for you".

Guess it all depends on your perspective.  I have pumped for twelve years.
I have NEVER had my pumps either change my basals or lose them.  It doesn't
happen, at least, not with most pumps.

And while I can program a VCR, I don't like to do it any more often than I
have to.  Call me picky, but I would consider that a "big deal."  I think a
$6000 pump ought to at least remember what it is supposed to do when.

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990