[IP] X-Ray

I just went to the dentist on Monday and did not have to remove my
pump for any of the xrays.  I had the bite and the full head ones done
(the type where you sit on a stool and the machine rotates around your
head).  I also has a chest xray done on Wednesday and did not have to
remove my pump for that either.  THey said it was out of the range of
the machine so not to worry about it and I did not have any problems.