RE: [IP] test scores when low

 I think that as a girl who dealt with diabetes in school, I did not want to
tell most of my friends nor did I want any attention to be brought to me because
of my diabetes, but I think the person who said that your daughter should test
before any tests in class is right. I remember having a low bs reaction in 9th
grade during standardized testing and again in the middle of my SATs. I know I
would have done better. Teach her early to take good care of herself and prevent
problems by testing when she has a concern, it will help her later on as an
adult. I know I would do things differently if I could.

dxd age 10, took me 17 years to get a clue and start the pump!!

Do you Yahoo!?