Re: [IP] test scores when low

-- im not answering , just to answer, nor arguing, just to argue
(i was 5, so was just starting school)

things are dif-fer-ent today ("i hear every mother say........"). being
able to test, just did not exist,
id say, for the most part, by the time we (i)  felt low, it was WAY TO LATE.

"do you think, that its right, for, as a test is going on,
for your son,  to have a snack, and not mine. maybe my son, would do a
little better too" ? ( rhetorical)
(BTW. i have no son.... )

(NOW, you well know, i understand... maybe even a little better than do you),
but, there are issues.
I am not saying, in any way. OH... I HAVE THE/AN answer, or, that anybody
child should suffer,
even a little, im .just attempting to raise some of the issues that i feel

of course, if you include the entire class, but, thats not happening,
during the every day test.

(If you disagree, so be it..... youll just be one of the crowd)

len phila pa.dxdm 1956 pmp 10/10/02 (is this great, or what ?)
Most of what I have learned has been taught to me by others.
I guess that means I have to teach others what I have learned
Lately It Occurs To Me
What A Long Strange Trip Its Been
(R. Hunter)