[IP] hives

After 25 years on animal insulin, I discovered I had developed an
allergy to it. At stressful times, I would break out in hives like
crazy. Within 6 months of switching to humalog, the stress remained, but
the hives quit appearing. I assume you're not on animal insulin, but for
me, something I'd been putting in my body for 25 years was not at the
top of my suspect list. I think it took over a year of documenting
foods, soaps, odors, etc before I stumbled upon an article simply stated
you can develop an allergy to anything even after years of no allergy to
it. Good luck. (Don't those hive biopsies hurt???) Lynn