[IP] test scores when low

-- thats a real tough one... rather than speak for everyone....
(though, i might get away with it, on this issue, ill not take the chance)
(i could be having one of those bad days, after all)

FOR MYSELF, i dont nearly thing as well, when my bs i low...
they all understand that at work,
and (no joking here), if i seem to be having a problem, resolving an issue,
they ask
me, if my bs is low... if it isnt, i just tell them, "no, im just not a
brilliant day, today" ;-)

BUT, the real issue, certainly you daughter can NOT be blamed for the
occurrence, but,
do YOU want the teacher to make an exception....

somewhat like handicap.... not "equal but different", BUT, "the same"

to me...
Do you have the right ? YES....
Do you have a reason ? YES
Do you want to ?  Yours, and only your decision.

len phila pa.dxdm 1956 pmp 10/10/02 (is this great, or what ?)
Most of what I have learned has been taught to me by others.
I guess that means I have to teach others what I have learned
Lately It Occurs To Me
What A Long Strange Trip Its Been
(R. Hunter)