[IP] Re: Carb Factors and scale

       The scales work like that in order to save the life of the batteries.
Kinda like the glucose meters shutting off after a certain amount of time,
something that really annoys me when dealing with getting blood from a young
child.  Just write down the weight of your container before filling.  Scales
are great!
Barbara, Mum of Claire 8