[IP] Re: Carb factors

Kristen wrote:

<<<If I could do that, I'd feel like I could be more precise about my carb
counting.  And if I could use heavier items, like a dinner plate or cooking
utensil to weigh things in, I'd be much more apt to do it.  My ounce scale,
weighing things that are only up to one pound. makes it pretty hard to
figure out.>>>

You would need a scale that weighs a larger amount so you can use heavier
items.  For a list of some gram scales and their specs see my publication
available on my website.  Here is the direct link

Rabbi Hirsch Meisels
Jewish Friends With Diabetes