[IP] Re A1c and Malingering - JOKE

>>> I am very bad about writing down my blood sugars, and often will go
weeks at a a time without writing them down, and then will just go into my
meter and get all of the old readings out and write them down on logs. In
the old days, I would sometimes do this and use a bunch of different pens
when writing them all down so I could trick my doctors into thinking that I
hadn't done them all at once. >>>

The group of DM children were with their doctor who was praising little Mary
for her complete list of tests. Since Mary could do it, so could all the
other children.

Mary beamed, "Do you want to see next month's too? I have it all ready."