[IP] Re: Pump Comparison Idea

>>>... what if there was a
place on the IP Web site that listed the different pumps and people who were
willing to be contacted about their experiences with that pump, good or

Being a member of this list since 11/5/99 I have seen a lot of pump wars,
bashing of others' pumps, and fights. Just one person who would be willing
to share could really do a *number* on a particular pump. It sounds like a
good idea up front, but behind the scenes, I dunno.......   I still like the
idea of going to
http://www.diabetesnet.com/diabetes_technology/insulin_pump_models.php OR
http://www.diabetesnet.com/diabetes_technology/insulinpumps.php OR
so people can make an informed decision and compare features for themselves.
Our choices/needs/lifestyles/desires are all different. Therefore, someone's
personal input - IMNSHO is that they could easily take a negative to mean
ALL pumps in that category. I have seen negatives on ALL the pumps in use on
this list, too. Therefore, none would be chosen. (~_^)

Dialyzing since 7/8/02
picture of the World's Youngest Pumper)

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors.... but they all
have to learn to live in the same box.