[IP] Peggy A. Pelliccione/First Bank is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting  03/28/2003 and will not return until

I will be out of the officeon Friday, March 28 :
*  I will reply to all project updates when I return.
*  If you have updates or questions regarding Deadline/Availability
Reporting, please contact Kathy Wideman at ext. 8491.
* For questions on existing or new projects, please call Kim Ausmer at
*  If you need information from METAGroup, please contact Noelle Civiello
at email @ redacted

Thank you!

*******************    N O T I C E    *******************
The information contained in this e-mail, and in any accompanying
documents, may constitute confidential and/or legally privileged
information.  The information is intended only for use by the
designated recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient (or
responsible for the delivery of the message to the intended
recipient), you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution, copying, or other use of, or taking of any action in
reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this e-mail communication in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the message from your system.