Re: [IP] Update on our pumping experiences

-- my mother stopped by, yesterday
i was discussing carb counting, which, for me, is a relatively new concept...

she had some kind of (divide calories by 4 kind of thing) (or something
like that),

she DID count CALORIES (i did say calories, not carbs),
in the 50's.... and, for the most part, today, she gets, DARN CLOSE, if
not  RIGHT ON.....

i dont know, what started when, (nor, am i all that concerned), but, she
had some understanding.

len phila pa.dxdm 1956 pmp 10/10/02 (is this great, or what ?)
Most of what I have learned has been taught to me by others.
I guess that means I have to teach others what I have learned
Lately It Occurs To Me
What A Long Strange Trip Its Been
(R. Hunter)