Re: [IP] Eating out(long list)

>>one thing i read recently in the paper was that a number of fast food
restaurants in Canada (possibly the u.s. too) were serving food in different
sizes than what the nutritional info said was supposed to be.  normally they
were larger portions, like more fries or something like that.  >>>

I saw a segment on TV about that - fries were supposed to have 88 in the
small size and they purchaser actually had 144!

Dialyzing since 7/8/02
picture of the World's Youngest Pumper)

I bought you a box of chocolates today, the kind you love - both big and
small. They were as good as they looked - delicious, decadent. I should know
as I ate them all. ~ Marguerite Loucks Dyes