[IP] Re: Update on our pumping experiences - 507c square waves

I wrote:
> If you have a MiniMed pump (don't know about the others) it's best to use
> extended bolus so you don't hear the beeps every hour. (~_^)

Kristen asked:
>>>Does the 507C allow you to do an immediate bolus on top of an extended

I note how much has been given, the stop it, bolus what is needed
immediately, then reprogram the remainder of the square. It's an upgrade
from the 507 and the 508 was upgraded from the 507C. Wonder what pumps will
do 10 years from now?

Dialyzing since 7/8/02
picture of the World's Youngest Pumper)

Junk is something you've kept for years and throw away three weeks before
you need it.