[IP] Eating out(long list)

For anyone interested out there, I recently purchased a book titled "The Most
Complete Food Counter" by AnnetteB.Natow, Ph.D. R.D. and Jo-Ann Heslin, M.A.,
R.D. It has the nutritional info for more than 21,000 individual food items.
But the best part is that it lists the info for restaurants also.  That's why
I purchased it.
Restaurants listed
Arby's
Au Bon Pain
Baskin-Robbins
Ben & Jerry's
Big Boy
Blimpie
Bojangles
Boston Market
Brown's Chicken
Bruegger's Bagels
Burger King
Captain D's
Carl's Jr.
Carvel
Chick-Fil-A
Chili's-only the low fat items listed-call 1-800-983-4637 for info on other
menu items.
Church's Chicken
Colombo Frozen Yogurt
D'Angelo's Sandwich Shops
Dairy Queen
Deltaco
Denny's
Domino's Pizza
Dunkin Donuts
Einstein Bros. Bagels
El Pollo Loco
Friendly's
Frullati Cafe
Godfather's Pizza
Godiva
Haagen-Dazs
Hardee's
IHOP- not whole menu, just pancakes and waffles
Jack In The Box
Kenny Rogers Roasters
KFC
Krystal
Little Caesars
Long John Silvers
Macheezmo Mouse
Manhattan Bagel
McDonalds
Mrs. Fields
My Favorite Muffin
Nathan's
Olive Garden- not whole menu, just low fat items:(
Piccadilly
Pizza Hut
Ponderosa
Popeye's
Quincy's
Rally's
Rax
Roy Rogers
Shakey's
Shoney's
Sizzler
Skipper's
Sonic Drive-In
Starbucks
Subway
Taco Bell
Taco John's
Tacotime
TCBY
TJ Cinnamons
Tropicgrill
Wendy's
Whataburger
White Castle
Winchell's Donuts
Sorry so long, but I thought you might be interested to know what restaurants
are in the book.  The only bad thing is it was written in 1999 so some menu
items are no longer available and newer menu items are not listed.  If you
see a restaurant that you eat at, and would like the carbs on some menu
items, feel free to email me.
Sharee